The Santa Barbara Performing Arts League is a nonprofit organization that fosters communication and collaboration within the performing arts community to contribute to the cultural vitality of greater Santa Barbara.
- Enable cooperative efforts among Santa Barbara’s performing arts organizations
- Create awareness of the exceptional quality and variety of performances presented in Santa Barbara
- Foster appreciation for the value of the performing arts
- Expand audiences for theater, dance and music of all kinds
- Advocate for conditions that encourage arts presenting
- Intrigue young audiences and capture them for lifelong arts involvement
- Promote Santa Barbara’s rich cultural assets to tourists and prospective visitors
- Illuminate the positive role played by the performing arts in local economy
- Empower and support developing arts organizations
- Increase accessibility and encourage attendance by people with disabilities
What people are saying:
“Santa Barbara Performing Arts League (SBPAL) launched a terrific new website.” — SBSeasons Blog
Check out the New York Times Travel “36 Hours in Santa Barbara” featuring our members, Genesis West and Tracey Morris
*The Santa Barbara Performing Arts League is made possible by The Santa Barbara Foundation, The Santa Barbara Arts Commission, The Towbes Foundation, Montecito Bank & Trust, and members like you. Become a member today!